To provide quality training and to shape our students to be readily deployable by the industries, to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.
The placement and training cell functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer and operates all around the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucial role in counseling and guiding the students for their successful placement.
Placement and training cell of our Institute functions with the main objective of shaping the students to be readily deployable by industry. Apart from the regular curriculum, we aim to fill the gaps between the industry's expectations and the individual's caliber by devising Value added programs, Placement Workshops, Soft skills Training, personality Development programs etc.
This cell also strives hard to serve students community by maintaining industry-institute relationship so as to identify the industry needs and expectations and to train the students accordingly. One-to-one career exploration and Career development counseling is available to all the students from this cell that acts dynamically and flexibly to improve the knowledge and skills of the students in order to make them suitable for the placement.
Many reputed organizations have visited our Institute providing opportunity for our students.
- 100% Placement assistance
- Campus connect programs
- Company based training
- Corporate Orientation by Human Resource Professionals
- Regular Students monitoring Team
Our Action Plan - Key Strategy
- To identify their strength and make them confident with their communication
- Paper Presentations
- Communication Development programs
- Personality Development class
- To Prepare them for corporate environment
- Yoga and motivation class
- Industrial visits
- Guest Lectures from Corporate
- Circulate articles of various industries
- To mold them to face the forthcoming placement
- Regular aptitude training
- Group Discussions
- Mock Interviews
- Value added courses
- To map the organizational expectation with the existing competencies
- Student-Corporate Interactions