The process and dates for PGDM admission at IMS Noida are as follows:
- Eligibility: Applicants should be graduate in any stream with minimum 50% Marks.
- Application who have appeared or appearing in CAT/MAT/C-MAT/ATMA/XAT examinations are eligible to apply. Applicants short listed on the basis of above score will be called for Case Study & Interview.
- Candidates have to fill the application form for IMS Noida to generate registration number within 15 days of result declaration.
- Candidates CSPI date would be communicated by the respective department.
- The candidate shall report in person on designated date for CS/PI round, along with academic documents for verification.
- Result intimation would happen only through email communication for the first list of successful candidates.
- Subsequent list/wait list would be announced if there is availability in the MAT selection quota of IMS Noida.
- The admission acceptance along with a DD of Rs.50,000/- shall be sent online/ in person within 7 days of result declaration.
- To initiate step 1 you are required to fill the attached application form and send the second copy of the form along with payment receipt of Rs.1450. The payment can be made on the following link.
Altermate method is to visit IMS Noida campus in person and fill the form along with cash payment or by Demand Draft/at.
Note: No third party representation or telephonic enquiries would be entertained by the institution. All E-mail communication shall be marked to email@example.com only, along with registration number in subject line.4