With the world becoming a global village the paradigm of excellence has got a new shift. Strategic alliance for operational efficiency is fast becoming the tool of competitive advantage. IMS recognizes the importance of academic collaboration with business schools of other continents for global exposure in the field of teaching, research and consultancy for development of management profession. Development of global manager has necessitated the student exchange being the core of entire program.
Concerted efforts have been made to enable student develop cross cultural insight and perspective for the better understanding of global business.
Some of Our International Tie-Ups:
1. Riga Business School, Latvia
2. Deajon University, Korea
3. Middlesex University, London
4. Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Spain
5. TEL AVIV University International, Israel
6. Skema Business School, France
7. Synergies Institute Ghana
8. College of Law and Business, Israel
9. ESC Rennes School of Business, France
10. Management Development Institute of Singapore